Trump is winning. If someone in the GOP has the clout to do so he should get Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush and John Kasich in the same room. Sit them down, lock the door and not let them leave until they have agreed to a pack going:
We all endorse Marco Rubio for president, John Kasich for Vice president and Jeb Bush for secretary of state. We announce it now and campaign from now till november together. This model brings Florida (Rubio and Bush) and Ohio (Kasich) within reach in the general – and combined the 3 candidates have a current support of around 30%, but combined their ceiling will likely be a lot higher plus they will have several super PACs and tons of establishment endorsements at hand. This way, they can stop Trump. Maybe. But it would have to happen well before super tuesday.
Sad for them. It will not happen. So they will just have to keep brawling against eachother to be the anti-Trump whilst the Donald himself collects delegates.
Hillary needs to eliminate this Bernie guy from the race. She clearly “won” the pre-South Carolina debate against him, she will win the primary and the nomination too. But, he is already hurting her for the general election.
The problem is not that he is being negative or nasty, in fact he is being old buffoony uncle about it all. But, he does force her to defend herself against the left flank non-stop. Leaving Bernie with all the enthuiast idealists in his camp, leaving him yelling progressive things and her having to be the moderate voice of reason non-stop. It would be much better for to argue the other way – whilst building an enthusiastic nationwide base of activists of her own.
- The South Carolina primary is in the rear view mirror for the republican candidates for president 2016. However, Jeb Bush took the bus(h) straight home after another disappointing result. Basically, as we discussed prior to the primary the South Carolina republican primary was make or break for Jeb Bush -…Tags: trump, bush, jeb, donald, kasich, primary, marco, rubio, president, john
- First they were 17. Now they are 4. The state of the republican race is more exciting and unpredictable than ever despite the winnowing of the field. Ben Carson being the latest candidate to drop out, but the battle between Donald Trump, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz and John Kasich is…Tags: trump, donald, rubio, kasich, delegates, state, race, marco
- Jeb Bush made a final play for getting momentum in what has been an incredibly difficult campaign for him. He has been in the crowded establishment field all along. But with a clear advantage - money! Jeb Bush has unlimited funds in his campaign and Right To Rise super PAC,…Tags: bush, jeb, rubio, carolina, will, marco, establishment, campaign, kasich, john
- I was watching post New Hampshire speeches last night .. a quite bizarre experience indeed. The Donald ... he was obviously thrilled about his win, thanking a lot of seemingly random - mostly dead - people. Aside from that it was a strange stream-of-consciousness goldfish attention span speech ... "Hey…Tags: things, guy, primary, clearly, hillary, bernie, will, nasty, building, donald
- Ready for a long night of following the Iowa caucus. ...and whichever way the democrats vote tonight Hillary Clinton is gonna be their candidate. There´ll be plenty of talk about how competitive and exciting the race is but Sanders doesnt have a hope in hell when it comes to counting…Tags: hillary, trump, bush, rubio, kasich, nasty, race, president, delegates
Get out and explore the world of politics, the cultures and the people. At Electomatic we recommend DoloTrip Travel Blog for exciting holiday inspiration and general travel news.