Ready for a long night of following the Iowa caucus.
…and whichever way the democrats vote tonight Hillary Clinton is gonna be their candidate. There´ll be plenty of talk about how competitive and exciting the race is but Sanders doesnt have a hope in hell when it comes to counting delegates in the end.
…Sanders is no Obama. Sadly, neither is Hillary. She´s about as dull, lacking in visions and carrying in nasty luggage as it gets … but she´ll still be the nominate. If she becomes president is probably a matter of who the republicans run against her – shes weak and nothingy enough to beat – but it might take someone not entirely fanatically demented (so that rules out Cruz, Trump, Huckabee, Santorum and so forth) … so, tonight its Rubio vs Bush vs Kasich vs Christie … and alot of republicans prolly wont really care so long as at least 2 of those drop out shortly … and if they all fail and Cruz/Trump are the last men standing, Hillary can have an early zip of that champagne.
- Trump is winning. If someone in the GOP has the clout to do so he should get Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush and John Kasich in the same room. Sit them down, lock the door and not let them leave until they have agreed to a pack going: We all endorse…Tags: rubio, kasich, bush, president, trump, nasty, race, delegates, hillary
- Post Super Tuesday analysis by Electomatic gives you the current state of the democratic race after an exciting night of voting. Super Tuesday came an went. Hillary Clinton grabbed 7 wins whilst her competitor Bernie Sanders ran away with 4 victories. That may sound close. But essentially the race is…Tags: hillary, sanders, clinton, race
- The democrats have reached Super Tuesday 2016. The battle for delegates will be fierce between establishment front-runner Hillary Clinton and revolutionary left-wing socialist Bernie Sanders. Democratic super Tuesday will be a nail biter. Hillary Clinton can effectively end the race with a resounding victory or Bernie Sanders may become the…Tags: sanders, clinton, delegates, hillary, caucus, race
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders met in a CNN debate following the Michigan surprise win for the latter. And prior to the important March 15 round of primaries. The debate had a special focus on Hispanic issues with parts of the debate being in Spanish. That is all interesting but…Tags: hillary, sanders, clinton, men, trump
- The South Carolina primary is in the rear view mirror for the republican candidates for president 2016. However, Jeb Bush took the bus(h) straight home after another disappointing result. Basically, as we discussed prior to the primary the South Carolina republican primary was make or break for Jeb Bush -…Tags: trump, bush, kasich, cruz, clinton, rubio, president, sanders